Community Visiting Nurse Association is a non-profit, fully accredited Home Health Care agency serving Somerset, Middlesex and Warren Counties..
We currently have 2 per diem Speech Language Pathologist positions available, one based out of our office in Phillipsburg, NJ and the other at our Somerville, NJ location.
To assess, evaluate and diagnose speech, language, swallowing and cognitive communication disorders and provide skilled services based on individual client needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Collaborative minded professional
- Able to function independently
- Proficiency with computers and electronic medical records
- Time management skills
- Ability to develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care
- Home health care experience preferred
- Must be certified by the American Speech and Hearing Association
- Minimum of one year experience as an SLP within a hospital or health care facility
- Current State of New Jersey Speech Language Pathology license
- Must have a valid driver's license, current auto insurance and reliable transportation
**** Flexible Hours****