- Must have Home infusion experience
- Minimum of 5 years in infusion medical billing required
- Strong knowledge of government insurance plans, managed care plans, HMO/PPO’s, and patient billing
- Accurate and detail-oriented including ability to work under pressure
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word/Excel)
- Communicates clearly and effectively in both oral and written communications
- Proven problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Hands-on experience with a computerized billing system
- Experience with CPR+ Infusion Pharmacy software for billing highly preferred
- Ability to self motivate and effectively solve complex problems through internal/external interaction.
- Knowledgeable in Medicare and Medicaid guidelines for home infusion therapy
- Knowledge of infusion billing for commercial and Medicaid payers
- Working knowledge of infusion CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10 codes
- Electronic claim filing
- Medical Billing compliance proficiency
Candidates will be considered who have at least 2 years of infusion billing experience, have great customer service skills, the ability to learn/adapt, and who are excellent problem solvers. They will have the ability to lead, own the process, and be results oriented.