**Part-Time, Onsite Position - Thursday & Friday**
Jewish Family and Children’s Service’s (JFCS) historic presence in the Valley continues to forge ahead with innovative integrated healthcare clinics and formidable programs serving all races and ages of people, regardless of faith, origin, ability, or sexual orientation. We assist all clients with behavioral health and primary care through integrated clinics located throughout the Valley. Our humble beginnings more than 86 years ago now accommodate more than 40,000 clients’ needs on an annual basis.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) - Part-Time:
Responsible for providing care to patients across the lifespan via direct services and by providing clinical leadership and consultation to the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
**This part-time position will cover on-site services at our Glendale Healthcare Center each Thursday & Friday, with the occasional Wednesday (based on patient load).**
- Participates in determining the clinical program and services needed.
- Will inquire about the client’s health and wellness needs and assist in coordinating those primary care or other supportive services with appropriate JFCS staff or external parties to ensure the client’s whole health is addressed.
- Provides direct patient care, such as psychiatric evaluation and medication management. Obtains written informed consent for all medications prescribed.
- Provides consultation and clinical leadership duties for all members of the multi-disciplinary treatment team.
- Maintains medical records as set forth by JFCS policy.
- Takes calls and performs on-call responsibilities as assigned by the Medical Director.
- Participates in JFCS meetings, medical staff meetings and other professional committees as assigned.
- Communicates with other staff as necessary to ensure coordination and follow-through for clients needing primary care services.
- Maintains communication with other agencies on behalf of JFCS clients.
- Master’s Degree from an accredited nursing program
- Must be licensed as an RN and hold a Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- Must hold a current and valid license to practice in the State of Arizona.
- Must have full prescription authority and maintain current D.E.A. licensure.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a behavioral health setting or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
Benefits of Working with JFCS:
- Employee Referral Bonuses with a potential total of $1,500 for both the new-hire and the referring employee.
- Bonus Programs for both full-time and part-time employees.
- We offer FREE Primary HealthCare to all employees and every member of their household, regardless of relationship.
- Flexible Scheduling and Telehealth Flexibility for many positions.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan, with Company Match
- We offer tuition and clinical license reimbursement.
- Numerous professional development and career growth opportunities.
- Generous paid time off / sick time allocations
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits package, including medical, vision, & dental. Plan choices include PPO, HAS, FSA. Optional STD, LTD, AD&D Life Insurance, as well as Pet Insurance.
- Wellness Coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
- Eligibility for Loan Forgiveness Programs in many positions