• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Three years related direct care work experience.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
• Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with team members and those we serve.
• Strong organizational abilities and computer skills to ensure staffing and schedules are maintained.
Why Join Us?
• Full-time position
• Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
• 401(k) with company match.
• Paid time off and holiday pay.
• Pay on Demand program
• Rewarding work alongside a great team of coworkers.
• Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Come join our amazing team of committed and caring professionals. Apply Today!