• Bachelor's degree and three years of related residential/direct care supervisory experience in the Human Services Industry.
• An equivalent combination of secondary education credits and related work experience as required by the state.
• CPR/FA and Med-Administration certifications, Knowledge of the PA 6400 Regulations.
• Current valid driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
• Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task to meet deadlines.
• Effective communication skills to manage relationships.
• A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
Why Join Us?
• Full-time position
• Full compensation/benefits package available
• 401(k) with company match.
• Paid time off, holiday pay, and "On-Demand Pay" program.
• Rewarding work alongside a great team of coworkers.
• Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have a rewarding work environment with advancement opportunities. Come join our team – Apply Today!