Looking to grow your career? Be a part of a growing team that’s simplifying pharmacy for those who need it most. Amazon Pharmacy is a full-service, non-retail pharmacy that delivers an effortless medication management experience through convenient packaging, modern technology, and personalized services.
We are seeking talented, bright and driven team members ready to challenge themselves with innovative ideas that will enhance our level of customer care. Join our customer-obsessed team where you can enjoy competitive pay and exceptional benefits.
As a Pharmacy Technician, you will play an essential role in empowering our customers to take their medications correctly and achieve better overall wellness. Our pharmacy features a casual dress code in a non-retail facing environment. An active, in-state pharmacy technician license is required to be considered.
Location: Kent, Washington
- Assist pharmacist in filling prescription items, as permitted by the state board of pharmacy
- Maintain a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Work daily with Leadership to ensure the right medications are put in the right packets
- Run automated machinery required to pre-sort and package medications
- Fill exception trays with appropriate medication
- Transition PillPacks through different workflow stages from initial dispense through quality control
- Count and fill prescription vials and affix labels on bulk prescription items
- Pack and ship completed PillPacks including printing and affixing appropriate labels on dispenser, shipping boxes
- Sort and triage the right boxes to ship at the right time
- Aid the distribution manager and distribution pharmacists with receiving, shipping, counting, and packing
- Clean, and help maintain, equipment and work areas
- Package medications for dispensing and for delivery
- Work a flexible schedule - shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours