Pharmacy Manager 1
Salary Range: $10,023 - $14,776 monthly
Oregon State Hospital’s Pharmacy is seeking a Registered Pharmacist to serve as manager to a great team! The state of Oregon offers amazing benefits and advancement opportunities. We want you to apply today!
What you will do!
You will prioritize, supervise, and support the daily work of a clinical pharmacy team!
You will provide clinical oversight and consultation!
You will coordinate orientation, training, and competency verification for all staff supervised!
You will perform medication utilization evaluations!
And so much more!
We offer a workplace that balances productivity with enjoyment; promote an atmosphere of mutual respect, dedication, and enthusiasm. We offer full medical, vision and dental with paid sick leave, vacation, personal leave and ten paid holidays per year plus pension and retirement plans. We also offer other benefits such as Employee Assistance Plan and Flexible Spending accounts.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A current Pharmacist's license issued by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy and one year of experience providing pharmaceutical services.
A PharmD degree from an accredited School of Pharmacy and registration as a Pharmacist by the Oregon State Board of Pharmacy.
· Experience in advancing health equity, addressing systemic health inequities and collaborating with diverse communities most harmed by social injustice and health inequities.
· Must have a valid Oregon driver's license or the ability to provide alternate means of transportation for the purposes of travel between Salem and Junction City campuses.
· Must be able to flex hours or work additional shifts when necessary to complete time sensitive projects or ensure the safe and efficient operation of the facility.
· PGY1 pharmacy residency with psycho-pharmacotherapy experience, or PGY2 psychiatric residency.
· Experience with coordinating day-to-day clinical functions of a pharmacy.
· Experience supervising pharmacy residents, pharmacy technicians, and clinical pharmacists.
· Experience working with interdisciplinary treatment teams and providing pharmacotherapy consultation.
How to apply:
Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-111669
Application Deadline: 2/16/23