• Ensure that the team meets production standards, deadlines and work schedules by paying close attention to the following departmental functions:
o Ensue high quality customer service is maintained.
o Ensure proper procedures are followed.
o Ensure Team productivity is achieved (CPH, Absenteeism, AHT, Adherence to schedule, Payroll management and reviews)
o Ensure that evaluations of patient account representatives are completed accurately and in a timely manner
o Ensure effectiveness of quality assurance program.
o Ensures patient privacy and confidentiality policies and standards are maintained.
• Efficient and effective utilization of all available departmental resources, whether human, physical or technological. Assists with the selection, training, coaching, evaluation, counseling and development of patient account representative staff in order to meet production and quality standards. Sound decision making regarding prioritization of tasks for the most efficient and effective use of time and equipment in order to accomplish production goals.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining a positive, upbeat, people oriented departmental culture by maximizing team member moral and engagement.
• Exercise sound judgment in distribution of tasks and, whenever necessary, effectively delegates responsibilities and work assignments to other team personnel.
• Effective and consistent cooperation and communication with other company departments. Effective and efficient compliance with and management of team budget.
• Perform any other special projects or assignments in a timely and accurate manner, as assigned.
• Compliance with Intermedix policies
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Previous call center leadership experience.
• Ability to safely and successfully perform essential job functions consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards, including meeting qualitative and/or quantitative productivity standards
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
• Strong people skills with the ability to motivate others.
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and accomplish team and company objectives.
• Thorough knowledge of all activities involving the timely and accurate processing and response to all incoming calls related to patient accounts.
• Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills are required.
• The ability to analyze, interpret and utilize production and quality assurance statistics to develop team goals.
• Strong computer skills.
R1 RCM Inc. (“the Company”) is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity. The Company’s practices and employment decisions, including those regarding recruitment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination shall not be based on any person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Furthermore, the Company is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment based on any of the foregoing protected categories.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at 312-496-7709 for assistance.