Center for Wellness & Integrative Medicine was founded by Dr. Tom Yarema who believes that the whole process of healing comes from a deep connection with the body and feelings. We encourage you to join our cause in making available to everyone personalized treatment programs that are tailored to cater to individual needs.
Our vision is to provide holistic healing to every person and we believe that the first step to providing quality service to others is by ensuring the physical and mental well-being of our health workers first. We make sure that you are able to practice the way you see fit, be able to have a work-life balance, and see results in patients motivated to change.
We aspire to give hope to every person who seeks our assistance and treat them with empathy and support throughout their journey of healing with us.
Are you aligned with our mission and vision? Do you feel empowered by the same beliefs? If so, and if you think you have the hand, heart, and head to be part of our team, then lend us your skills to give hope to healing.
We are in need of an Osteopathic Nurse Practitioner to join Dr. Toms medical team, License as Active Puntionars in California, and ideally TeleHealth licensing in other states.
As an osteopathic nurse practitioner, you will identify factors that inhibit the bodys natural healing process, perform palpation assessments, and use manipulative techniques on the musculoskeletal system. Our ideal candidate is someone who pays close attention to details, is highly perceptive and analytical and is meticulous in their approach to holistic healthcare, and is able to efficiently diagnose illnesses and injuries.
This is initially a part-time position with the potential to be full time and we will be requiring you to work onsite at 3121 Park Ave Suite D, Soquel, California, United States.
Osteopathic Nurse Practitioner Goals:
- Take detailed patient histories and ask a range of questions to determine the root cause of illnesses and injuries.
- Perform assessments and use a variety of movements to help diagnose illnesses.
- Use manipulative therapy to correct and treat issues related to the muscles, bones, and other systems in the body.
- Develop treatment plans and provide medical advice to patients and their caregivers or family.
- Prescribe medicine and perform surgery if necessary.
Osteopathic Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities:
- Perform History and Physical Exams on all new and returning patients.
- Utilize our suite of in-office diagnostics for cost containment and patient convenience whenever appropriate.
- Perform Osteopathic structural evaluations and provide Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy as indicated.
- Appropriately document patient history, evaluations, findings, clinical decision-making, and therapeutic plan in the clinics medical record system.
- Contribute to the Clinics continual quality improvement by providing meaningful feedback during regular Clinical Staff Meetings.
- Contribute to our local community through patient outreach and educational activities.