The Operations Manager is responsible for managing operational functions; ensuring that community based practices maintain productivity measures, improve operations, and provide exemplary service and satisfaction amongst patients, staff, and providers. Recommend, develop and implement policy and procedures related to front office staff functions. Support special projects as directed.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible to effectively hire and retain employees while maintaining compliance with CHC protocols.
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports.
- Evaluates work processes through change management.
- Manages, motivates, and retrains employees to ensure successful operation of the sites.
- Ensures customer satisfaction including resolving complaints.
- Exemplifies behavior reflecting CHC core values.
- Collaborates as a member of the Site leadership team.
- May manage multiple sites.
- Enforces company policies and procedures including developing corrective action plans for direct reports.
- Ensure maximum revenue collection in collaboration with Patient Accounts.
- Ensures effective and accurate appointment scheduling according to protocols and policies for maximum provider productivity.
- Manages team performance through measurement of core metrics (call volume, collections, system applications)
- Oversight and management of provider templates.
- Facilitates and leads meetings as necessary to support the team and site(s).
- Performs administrative duties including but not limited to payroll and workforce management.
- Oversees supply inventory in compliance with purchasing policies.
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree required plus a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in healthcare
- Minimum two years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of CPT and ICD-10 coding
- Knowledge of HIPAA, ADA, OHSHA and other regulations
- Prior experience with electronic health record and/or practice management system
- Strong leadership, analytical, and organizational skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite
- Effective communication skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Minimal physical effort.
- Regular regional travel as necessary