NIVA Health is seeking a Medical Assistant to become a part of our team! You will perform routine clinical assignments to keep the medical facility running smoothly and will cover the front desk the remaining time.
At NIVA Health, we offer regenerative medicine; such as, stem cell therapy, PRP, sound wave therapy, GAINSwave for erectile dysfunction, IV therapy, and more! Candidates must be comfortable with assisting with injections, performing blood draws, performing light lab duties and performing non-invasive medical procedures under the supervision of a licensed provider.
• Greet and assist all incoming patients
• Answer and direct incoming calls
• Maintain patient files and spreadsheets
• Utilize EHR system assist with insurance billing submissions
• Schedule appointments
• Perform routine clinical tasks to support medical staff
• Escort patients to exam rooms
• Blood draws
• Assisting with injections
• Performing non-invasive medical procedures
• Lab duties
• Working knowledge of medical terminology
• Innovative thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong organizational, administrative and planning skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and react effectively to emergency situations.
• Ability to use discretion while working with sensitive information.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills.
• Passionate about healthcare excellence.
• Experience at a healthcare facility
• Current Phlebotomy skills including blood draws and current Phlebotomy certification preferred, but not required.
• Significant experience as a Medical Assistant.
Current MA Certification required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour Schedule:
• 8 hour shift • Day shift • Monday to Friday • No weekends
Experience: • Medical Office Experience: 1 year (Required) License/Certification: • Medical Assistant Certificate (Required) Company's website: • NivaHealth.com