your responsibilities will be:
· Complete individualized patient care plans and perform care management and care coordination services via the Cosán Group software platform.
· Frequent contact with patients to provide care coordination, support, and manage compliance with the care management programs to increase positive outcomes.
· Document all client communications (verbal or written) accurately.
· Communication to and from Primary Care Clinician or designee regarding patient emergent needs and/or life-threatening episodes and to ensure comprehensive care plans are complete and accurate.
· Keep Team Supervisor informed of all issues pertinent to the care plan process and any known or perceived issues.
· Demonstrate ability to work with various cross-organizational areas to meet the needs of the Company’s clients.
· Become skilled at using technology including the care management platform, secure email, Vonage, Electronic Medical Records, etc.
· Adherence to documentation protocols and best practices for daily work logs, escalation of client issues, and internal communications.
· Excellent customer service skills demonstrated by positive feedback from customers and patients.
· Contribute as a positive member of the department by supporting all members of the team in a productive and constructive manner.
· Currently credentialed as one of the following- LPN/LVN with compact license, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, or EMT.
· Experience working with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) software as a user.
· Knowledge of basic healthcare terms, conditions, roles, and basic care principles.
· Ability to develop and build trusting relationships with patients and partner practices
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
· Must be highly motived, results-oriented with strong skills in presenting, communicating, organizing, multi-tasking, and time management.
· Excellent computer skills with experience in Outlook and MS Office.
· Candidate must be able to pass a drug screen, background check, have a positive attitude, adapt positively to change, be a team player, and be willing to learn new skills on a continuous basis.
· REQUIRED: Candidate must have reliable high-speed internet and will be asked to provide a speed test to assure it meets the Company’s requirements.
disclaimer: Cooperative, positive, courteous, and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers, and being able to work independently with minimal oversight. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, instructing, time management, and reliability as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
This position requires long periods of sitting and communicating with patients 6+ hours per day by phone via our platform.