Driven by our shared passion to “Inspire Confidence”, SkinSpirit is a pioneer and leader in aesthetic face, skin and body treatments. Founded in 2003, our mission is to elevate our client’s beauty and confidence through scientifically proven methods and comprehensive services performed by expert practitioners. Today, our luxurious clinics span California, Texas, Utah and Washington and we are expanding rapidly, and we are the proud to be the number one provider of Botox and dermal fillers in the U.S. We thrive in a people-first culture dedicated to supporting each other, our clients and our communities, and we were voted one of Fortune’s Top 20 Places to Work in Healthcare in 2021. Join us and use your passion, talent and drive to deliver the SkinSpirit experience!
The Medical Assistant – Support will act as liaison between front office and provider for ensuring timely and orderly client flow. This role will be responsible for back-office functions including client preparation, support of health care providers and clinic operations in a manner that promotes quality client care.
Candidate must have availability to work Wednesday - Saturday.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide exceptional service to our clients and team
- Support our Aesthetic specialists with patient intake and treatment prep and pre and post care
- Prepare equipment and examination rooms, and clean instruments
- Manage inventory of medical supplies and equip exam rooms with appropriate supplies
- Attend monthly trainings/meetings
- Knowledge of medical grade skincare products and services
- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Travel may be required to our other locations for training
What You’ll Bring:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Active Medical Assistant license required
- 1+ years of customer service or sales experience preferred; experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, peers and managers in a friendly and courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to clients and remaining flexible to the needs of the business
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision
- Proficient with email and Word
- Availability to work Wednesday - Saturday
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus!
- Active/current Medical Assistant Certification (CMA) strongly preferred.
- standing, bending or stooping
- use of hands and arms to finger, handle, feel or control things including but not limited to tools, objects and/or controls
- reaching with hands and arms
- repeating of same movements
- talking and hearing
- Sitting, crawling, kneeling, climbing or balancing
- Pushing/Pulling heavy objects and/or machinery
SkinSpirit is consistent with state public health orders and policies, requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination where permitted by state law. Medical and religious exemptions from the COVID-19 vaccine may be available to those who qualify. Employees who have approved exemptions must follow additional protocols where required, such as enhanced COVID-19 testing, mandatory vaccine-related education/discussions, and/or other infection prevention requirements in accordance with company policy, CDC or state and local public health government orders.
SkinSpirit is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.