At Clinical Associates, we make being healthy easier. We connect our patients to a seamless system of integrated medical care, which includes in-house specialists in 10 areas of practice, from cardiology to podiatry. We also offer unique services like our ambulatory surgery center and nuclear stress testing facility.
Our more than 50 physicians, specialists and credentialed health care providers are assisted by 175 trained support staff. We do our best to take care of everything for our patients – records, scheduling appointments, coordinating with providers and specialists, and each of our offices has laboratory centers for tests and blood work on site.
· Assists in routine office exams and procedures.
· Interviews patients, logs vitals and provides information and/or directions to patients.
· Administer injections/immunizations.
· Perform EKGs, urine dipstick, finger sticks, diagnostic and screening tests.
· Be a part of a team and work closely with front office staff, providers, and management.
*Our ideal candidate will come to us registered Nationally as a Medical Assistant and experienced in Internal Medicine or Primary Care.
· High School Diploma or G.E.D.
· Current registration/certification with an accredited Medical Assistant program. If you are not currently registered but have completed education-please still apply! We will work with you to get registered if you are eligible to become registered within 90 days of hire.
· Excellent patient care and customer service skills.
Salary range is $17.00-$19.00/hour for this position. We offer the following benefits for full time employees:
· Medical, vision and dental benefits
· Life Insurance
· Long Term Disability
· Paid Holidays
· 401K with matching
· Reimbursement of Medical Assistant re-certification fees