Department Chair – Medical Studies Program – Albany, NY
Mildred Elley, a private multi campus institution, is seeking a Department Chair for the Medical Assisting Program for appointment at its Albany, NY campus. The faculty and staff of Mildred Elley have a demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement, focusing on academic improvements, student service improvements, and accreditation and compliance improvements.
Reporting to the Dean, this professional will exercise oversight of all instructional and related activities for the programs offered by the Department, with responsibility for successful student outcomes and hiring and management of faculty.
- Master’s Degree required;
- Minimum of three (3) years of full-time experience in a healthcare facility, with a minimum of one year of direct patient care including 40 hours in an ambulatory healthcare setting;
- A current medical assistant registration or certification through a nationally recognized and accredited certifying agency preferred;
- Strong leadership skills with classroom teaching experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
How to Apply
If you are interested in becoming part of a growing campus committed to achieving student success through continuous improvement please email a cover letter including your salary expectation, a current resume, and copies of transcripts (if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org.