Community Care Hospice, an affiliate of Community Visiting Nurse Association, is currently seeking a Licensed Social Worker to join our multidisciplinary health team.
Working in close
collaboration with the home health and hospice team, the Social Worker will
assess and develop a plan of care that will address psychosocial factors in
home setting, community resource linkage, long-term planning needs, financial
concerns, home safety factors, effects of chronic illness on patient and family
coping; as well as support and interventions related to end of life care.
1. Assess needs of clients through consultation with nursing personnel and other team members.
2. Utilize the interview process in home setting to meet with patients and family members to formulate treatment plan, develop short and long-term goals and discharge planning.
3. Actively participate in Interdisciplinary Hospice Team Meetings bi-monthly.
4. Participate in agency in-service education programs and case conferences.
This per-diem position will cover Somerset County and portions of Middlesex County.
1. Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited education program.
2. Possesses a current Social Work License in New Jersey
3. 1-2 years of experience in a health care setting
Job Type: Part-time
- Home Health
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine