Engaging with our clients’ life story begins with their healthcare provider.
Prescribe FIT has designed and implemented a unique solution that actively promotes the adaptation of a healthy lifestyle that embraces daily physical activity, personalized nutrition, and healthy lifestyle choices designed to lower health care costs. We do this [AD1] by remotely monitoring patients to track and analyze their lifestyle data to better understand and influence behaviors through software coaching initiatives.
We are seeking to fill the role for a Health Coach Care Coordinator. The role will support and engage with patients to help them achieve an optimal level of health and maintain wellness in light of new or existing chronic conditions. The ideal candidate will provide thorough education about the patient’s disease process, self-management strategies, lifestyle changes, diet and exercise, and work with the patient to overcome roadblocks. All activities are completed with the patient virtually via our software.
Candidates with an upbeat, positive, and hardworking personality will fit with our culture. The desire to help patients succeed with their goals and show empathy throughout the healthcare journey with patient is vital to this role. Must have a strong ability to problem solve.
· Chart and document patient interventions, provider interactions, and general clinical notes
· Be responsive to patient communications – digital, phone, voice, video, and text
· Provide thorough and personalized patient support
· Be a team player and seek information when necessary
· Be open to improvement and direction
· Other responsibilities and duties as assigned
· Educate patients on physical activity, nutrition and other lifestyle choices leading to better lifestyle management
· Direct patients to relevant resources available
· Engage with patients comfortably on a routine basis via virtual or telephonic methods
· Facilitate difficult conversations
· Recognize patient needs and interventions
· Address concerns and answer questions sufficiently
· Identify important discussion points based on a patient’s medical history
· Use Motivational Interviewing (MI) to address issues