**Great opportunity for growth and stability**
• Functions as the principal executive of the assigned community and as liaison to residents, resident families, prospects, staff, government agencies, vendors, and the public.
• Demonstrates exemplary leadership through integrity, compassion and professional business practices.
• Promotes the physical, psychological and social well-being of all residents under his or her care.
• Supervises operation of all departments and ensures community-wide compliance with governmental laws and licensing requirements as well as with company policies & procedures.
• Monitors departmental spending by approving expenses and applying appropriate expense codes. Reviews department declining ledgers weekly.
• Oversees and ensures the recruitment and retention of qualified staff throughout the community, as evidenced by good morale, enthusiasm, team spirit, and dedication to the residents and their families.
• Monitors resident admission process to ensure timely completion of required documentation and compliance with established policies and procedures. Ensures accurate record-keeping and proper maintenance of resident charts by reviewing chart documents regularly.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, including health, dental, vision, and life benefits, tuition assistance, growth, paid time off and an employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.