Now Offering a $1,500 Sign-on Bonus
Lake Regional Health System is looking for an outgoing, professional Medical Assistant (MA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. With our state-of-the-art hospital and network of clinics, therapy sites, and pharmacies, Lake Regional offers a wide range of employment opportunities in our community.
- Escorting patients to exam room and documenting chief complaints
- Document patient care in the electronic medical record
- Assist physician and/or nurse practitioners by providing assessment, treatment, testing, and education for the patients of the practice
- Greet patients warmly and respectfully, demonstrating compassion
- Respond in a timely manner and keep patients informed while maintaining confidentially and adhering to all privacy and protected health regulations
- Assist physician/nurse practitioner with in-clinic procedures
- Annual influenza and COVID vaccines required.
- Graduated from an accredited Practical Nursing Program, New Grads Welcome
- Missouri LPN License required
- Previous medical office experience, including lab draws desired
Graduated from an accredited Medical Assisting program or has worked as a Medical Assistant in a clinic setting for at least 3 - 5 yrs. Will be required to test for credentials within 90 days from hire date using one of the approved credentialing bodies:
Certified Medical Assistant/Registered Medical Assistant/Certified Clinic Medical Assistant credentials desired
Opportunity Features: We offer a competitive compensation package including excellent benefits such as:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Supplemental policies to fit your individual lifestyle
- Employer-sponsored Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K with a company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition assistance and continuing education opportunities
- Area discounts
- And so much more!
- $1,500 for Credentialed Medial Assistant (CMA/RMA/CCMA)
- $3,000 for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Must be a new employee of Lake Regional to qualify. Please inquire for more details.
If you’d like to be a part of a team setting that fosters excellence, apply now!