About Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
For 69 years, Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center (MNRC) has been recognized as a leader in providing care for those individuals who can no longer be cared for at home due to illness, frailty, or some other limitation. We believe in quality care, compassion and enhancing the lives of every individual. At Maunalani, our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our seniors.
Maunalani Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking Community Life Staff to join our team. A successful Community Life Staff will be able to provide residents with services sufficient to attain and maintain his or her highest practicable physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
- A Competitive Salary!
- Medical, Dental, 401K, Aflac
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Growth Opportunities!
- Preferred experience working in a residential care facility
- Preferred High School Diploma
- 2 step TB Clearance
- Criminal Background Check and Drug Screen Required
- Facilitates recreational activities provided to residents
- Lead small to large-size groups and keep our residents actively engaged
- Engage residents in 1-1 activities and / or bedside visits
- Assist the Community Life director in planning, coordinating and implementing all activities for our residents
- Greet residents and visitors in a warm, courteous and professional manner
- Miscellaneous clerical duties as needed