Cedar Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living
Cedar Crest is a beautiful 130-acre continuing care retirement community nestled in the Ramapo Mountains in Pompton Plains, a neighborhood of Morris County, New Jersey. We’re part of a growing network of communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Paid Training - Advance Quickly!
Cedar Crest Village by Erickson Senior Living, a “Best Place to Work” award-winner, has immediate, multiple openings on our Nursing Team for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs), Certified Medication Aides (CMAs), and Home Health Aides.
What Sets Us Apart:
Our team of medical professionals provides personalized routine and wellness care, sick visits, and specialized nursing care exclusively to residents at our onsite medical center, in assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing, and at our home.
You’ll enjoy a secure, supportive workplace, competitive salary, and exceptional benefits, including certification training, so you can advance quickly. And there’s NO TRAVEL for home care support, all of your clients will be located on our beautiful, private campus.
Work in a friendly, inclusive setting that cares for the whole person and supports your work-life balance! APPLY NOW.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and PTO
- 401k (employees 18+) with company match up to 3%
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student loan refinancing partnership
- Wellness visits and sick care for all employees 18+
- Free onsite parking
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision, and mission
What You’ll Do:
- Perform appropriate nursing tasks per individual care plans
- Administer medications (CMA only)
- Provide companionship, comfort, and help with activities of daily living
- Escort residents to appointments and activities
- Assist with light housekeeping and meal preparation
What You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED a plus
- Current certification required for some positions
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- A passion for caring for seniors
Who We Are:
For more than 40 years, Erickson Senior Living has created engaged, active senior lifestyles and provided quality healthcare. Our 21 campuses nationwide feature independent and assisted living, resort-style amenities, multiple restaurants, and a wealth of daily activities. Our core values -- respect, integrity, responsibility, excellence, teamwork, enthusiasm, and inclusion -- touch everything we do. If you embrace these values and want your work to make a difference, you belong here!
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.