We have multiple Medical Assistant Openings throughout San Diego County at a well known Dermatology and Skin Care Clinic. Please review the info below and let me know if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. Thanks!
2 Openings in Encinitas
1 Opening in Vista
Rate: $17-19hr + benefits
They are in need of a Medical Assistant to work hand in hand with one assigned provider. Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records or inputs information to patients' medical record.
Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Accompany patient to exam/procedure room
- Prepare patients for examination and treatment
- Check the schedule and organize patient flow
- Prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments and supplies
- Ensure that all treatment rooms are cleaned and stock at the end of the workday
- Assist providers in preparing the patient and the facilities for minor surgeries
- Prepare and maintain supplies and equipment for treatments, including equipment sterilization
- Assist with scheduling of patient's tests and treatments
- Cleaning and spore testing of the autoclave, adhering to scheduled maintenance and maintain record
- Maintenance of biopsy log, biopsy slides, and pathology reports
- Process prescription refills in compliance with established procedures, assuring authorization for prescriptions as needed
Nice to Have SkillsSchedule/Shift
- One (1) year of experience as a qualified medical assistant in a general practice (family medicine, urgent care or internal medicine is preferred)
- MA diploma
- Highly prefer dermatology experience