A busy DERMATOLOGY practice in Mount Pleasant is seeking an experienced certified medical assistant. We are looking for an energetic, highly dependable, and a team player.
MA duties may include the following but are not limited to:
· Documenting all patient-related communication and interventions in the patients' electronic record.
· Performing all duties in accordance with clinical, OSHA, infection control standards, and HIPAA standards.
· Preparing patients for examination and assisting physician during treatment, examinations, and testing of patient. Also documenting patients' healthcare history, maintenance, and chief compliant.
· Prepping, disinfecting and stocking, examination rooms, procedure rooms, lab area and all other patient care areas at scheduled intervals.
· Representing our office in a professional manner and treating all patients and fellow co-workers in a respectful and cooperative manner.
· Demonstrates commitment to superior customer experiences with a service-oriented attitude.
- Responsible for calling patients to give results and/or instructions as dictated by the provider.
· Responsible for obtaining prior authorizations when needed.
Full time position. Hours may range between 7:45am – 6:15pm
BENEFITS: 401K matching retirement plan, vacation & holiday pay, and cosmetic services at a discounted cost.
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday 7:45 am - 4:30 pm, 8:45am - 5:30pm, or 9:45 am - 6:15 pm. Please note that there will be days we may have to stay later then listed end time.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org