1. Knowledge of health care field and medical office protocols/procedures.
2. Knowledge of specific assisting tasks related to particular medical practice.
3. Knowledge of information that must be conveyed to patients and families.
1. Skill in performing medical assistance tasks appropriately.
2. Skill intact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions.
3. Skill in understanding patient education needs by effectively sharing information with patients and families.
1. Ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures.
2. Ability to project a pleasant and professional image.
3. Ability to plan, prioritize, and complete delegated tasks.
4. Ability to demonstrate compassion and caring in dealing with others