$5,000 Sign On Bonus Available
Cardiovascular Provider Resources has an excellent full time employment opportunity, with benefits, for an experienced Cardiac Sonographer FLOAT working a various HeartPlace clinics located in the greater DFW area. Prior experience working as a Cardiac Sonographer in a clinical capacity would be a required (echo registry eligible). Experience with vascular would be a plus!
Performs echocardiography studies and related tests as ordered by the physician in accordance with acceptable medical practices and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
1. Explains procedures to patients and obtains informed consent from patient.
2. Performs 2-D Echo and Doppler studies.
3. Performs Stress Echo studies.
5. Provides excellent customer service and the highest quality patient care.
6. Follows all OSHA and other safety guidelines.
7. Maintains current CPR certification.
8. Actively demonstrates teamwork at all times.
9. Performs all other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. At least one year of practical experience. Must be echo registry eligible through ARDMS or CCI.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Fluently speak, read, and write English.
5. Understanding of OSHA requirements in a clinical setting
6. Professional understanding of HIPAA requirements.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
8. Ability to work in various clinic settings, as required.
9. Ability to meet physical demands of the job which include, but are not limited to: standing, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting, transporting supplies or equipment, walking, and occasionally lifting and carrying items which may weigh up to 50 pounds, maneuvering items/patients which may weigh over 200 pounds (this done with assistance).
10. Vision (including discernment of color) and hearing must be within or correctable to within normal range.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
We do not require COVID vaccination, but do encourage it.