////// NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED | WE WILL TRAIN //////
Job Title: Blood Collection Staff (Phlebotomy) - Entry Level
Location: Nashville, TN
Help saves lives every day with a phlebotomy & an awarding career.
No experience needed!
Sign-On Bonus: $3,000!
Join our clients' Biomed Team-Where your career is a force for good!
Here you will have a direct impact on a meaningful mission. When you join our Biomedical team, you can help save lives every day. You’ll be part of a like-minded team that shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment that supports growing, learning and succeeding.
About this Role
As a Blood Collections Staff member, you’ll use your compassion and customer service skill to collect lifesaving blood donations from our volunteer donors and ensure they have the best experience possible. Your driving experience will assist us with transporting equipment and setting up at the collection sites. Our client offers PAID phlebotomy training with the ability to grow your skills and career within the nation’s top humanitarian organization.
Pay: Starting rate is $17/hour. *Starting rate may increase depending on experience.
- 401 (K)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off and 10 Holidays (including 4 floating)
- Paid Family Leave
- Take the time to personally connect with donors – listen to their stories and help them understand the value of their donation
- Contribute to a friendly and fun environment. Team up with your co-workers to keep our donors coming back again and again
- Be detailed oriented all day, every day, to ensure that the blood you collect meets goals, regulatory requirements and can be safely transfused
- To best meet the needs of our donors and community, Blood Collection Staff work a variable schedule including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays
- The aforementioned responsibilities of the Blood Collection Staff describe the general nature and level of work and are not an exhaustive list