IBI Healthcare/Georgia Surgicare is looking for a Bilingual Certified Medical Assistant (Spanish-speaking) to join our growing surgical team in our Loganville, GA location.
What you get to do:
· Prepare Patients for Surgical Procedures
· Prepare exam rooms
· Take Medical Histories
· Assist the Physician or NP during examinations or procedures
· Explain medical procedures to patients
· Call in prescriptions to pharmacies
· Order and/or collect laboratory specimens
· Fax medical records to various offices as per requests
· Review of patient benefits
· Sterilize medical instruments
· Prepare operating / procedure rooms
· Follow all safety precautions
Who are you:
High School Graduate with 3 or more related years of experience in surgical/clinical environment. Candidates should have received training from an accredited Medical Assistant School which included basic clinical and administrative skills. Knowledge of and experience with electronic medical records (EMRs.)
· Experience with Phlebotomy preferred
· License/Certifications: MA certification
Who we are:
Our mission is to provide high-quality, accessible, and affordable surgical care solutions. Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute is a surgical group devoted to providing the highest quality healthcare services. Our vision is to become the most respected and successful surgical group in the United States for our patients, members, and partners. At Georgia SurgiCare/Ideal Body Institute, we are experts in incision-less acid reflux treatment surgery and are one of the leading experts on weight loss surgery in Georgia.
Why Georgia SurgiCare?
Georgia SurgiCare improves our patients’ lives through personalized care, exceptional service, and leading-edge treatments. You’re talented and dedicated to high-level patient care. You’ll choose Georgia SurgiCare because you want to work with people who are compassionate, welcoming, friendly, smart, energetic, and dedicated to providing excellent healthcare.
As we change the face of medical management within Physician Group Practices, we’re providing our team members with a friendly, team-oriented culture!
Check us out at www.georgiasurgicare.com and www.idealbodyinstitute.com
· Fastest growing Surgical practice in the Southeastern United States!
· Staff works well together. Excellent supportive team environment.
· Work alongside multiple physicians, clinical leaders, and staff. There is never a dull moment here.
· Your work will be noticed and recognized.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Georgia Surgicare/Ideal Body Institute does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team