Salary Range: $4,693 - $7,180 monthly
Oregon State Hospital is seeking Behavioral Health Specialists for both their Salem and Junction City locations. If you have experience developing and providing specialized treatment services that focus on evidence based psychotherapeutic and psychoeducational treatment, for both groups and individuals, we need you to apply today!
What you will do!
Provide group and individual services!
Document services and progress in support plans!
Provide in-service training and mentoring to unit and program staff!
Develop, review, and implement individualized behavioral support plans!
Interview patients to obtain pertinent information related to current behavioral and psychological functioning!
What's in it for you?
· Full-time employment in two Oregon locations! The heart of our capital, Salem; and Junction City, just outside of beautiful Eugene.
· A position where your input and contributions impact the citizens of Oregon
· 8 hours of vacation leave and 8 hours of sick leave per month
· Nearly unbeatable medical, vision, and dental benefits
· Pension and retirement programs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
· A Master’s degree in psychology; social work; recreational, art, or music therapy; or behavioral health science
· AND two years of progressively responsible experience related to the series concept (behavioral health).
· A Bachelor’s degree in nursing or occupational therapy AND licensed by the State of Oregon
· AND three years of progressively responsible experience related to the series concept (behavioral health).
· Preference for master’s degree in a behavioral health science field.
· Preference for individuals with experience in providing substance use treatment or working with individuals in preparing and adjusting to a substance free lifestyle.
· Experience in creating and maintaining a work environment that is respectful and accepting of diversity among team members and the people we serve.
· Experience developing and implementing evidence based psychotherapeutic and psychoeducation treatment interventions, groups and individual interventions.
· Knowledge of evidence-based interventions for individuals with serious mental illness.
· Experience in providing training to program staff.
· Strong skills for working as a collaborative member of a team.
How to apply:
Complete the online application at oregonjobs.org using job number REQ-115617
Deadline: open until filled