Job Title: Temp Medical Assistant (Certified) – Employee Health and Wellness
Duration: 2 months
Location: Highlands Ranch CO
SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to function as clinical and administrative support for the employee health clinician for the Employee Health and Wellness Center. The Certified Medical Assistant performs delegated medical assistant tasks under the supervision of the EHWC Site Nurse Practitioner (NP) or the EHMG Practice Administrator.
· Knowledge of HIPAA.
· Demonstrated skill in venipuncture/fingersticks and injections.
· Demonstrated competency in intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
· Demonstrated competency in placement of TB skin tests
· Knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
· Knowledge of blood and body fluid precautions.
· Demonstrated computer skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and basic Excel) and keyboarding.
· Ability to respond appropriately to emergency situations.
· Excellent customer service skills.