QC Kinetix is a non-surgical regenerative medicine practice with clinics across the US. Our mission is to utilize regenerative medicine to enhance the quality of life for as many people as possible without the use of drugs or surgery. Specializing in the use of advanced regenerative medicine to treat arthritis, sports related injuries, and chronic pain without surgery or pain meds, we are excited to announce that we are bringing this option to the community of Springfield, MA.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Medical Doctor/ Osteopathic Doctor to perform orthopedic focused exams, Bone Marrow Aspirates, and administer joint injections in an out-patient setting for our clinic in Springfield, MA. This contract is a flexible, permanent, part-time role perfect for additional income. Great work/life balance with no call, nights, or holidays. Work an average of 1 day per week.
The right candidate will be seeing an average of 5-15 patients a day and will be reviewing patient charts, X-Rays, MRI to determine the best possible course of action and treatment for their pain. The patient will look to you as their trustworthy medical provider to assist with their medical problems. The right candidate will learn and have a vast knowledge of regenerative medicine, therapies, and be able to administer treatments properly, following all health and FDA guidelines.
The ideal candidate will have a warm, outgoing friendly personality so that patients build a strong relationship with patients and trust in the recommendations they provide. Being able to overcome objections and challenges from the patients and being able to articulate to the patient what treatments you advise and why it is important and a key part of the role.
Liability: We have and provide a full medical malpractice policy that is specific to regenerative medicine. As an elective procedure, this is a limited liability opportunity for the physician as we are an all-cash practice with no third party payers involvement (including CMS/Medicare). Liability is limited to the procedures the physicians perform themselves, e.g. bone marrow aspirations, and those the physician supervises.
- Exams focused around joint injuries (e.g. sports injuries)
- Ability to recommend and explain best pain management options for patients
- Review treatment plan with our Patient Coordinator
- Call patients 1-2 days before their procedure to answer any questions or concerns
- Joint injections in an out-patient setting
- Ability to read and interpret X-ray and MRI
- Review patient records when applicable
- Compassion and Leadership skills are a must
- Work closely with our Patient Sales Consultant and maintain a high closing rate.
Pay: From $1,500.00 per day
- Flexible schedule
- 1 day a week
- Regenerative Medicine: 1 year (Preferred)
- MA Medical License (Required)
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,500.00 - $1,800.00 per day