QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
Education and/or years experience required:
If working in a Minnesota location, must meet one of these three education/experience categories as defined by the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy:
• Previous experience as a pharmacy technician with maintenance of continuous registration as a pharmacy technician with the Minnesota Board of Pharmacy dating back prior to January 1st 2013.
• Completion of a board-approved technician training program.
• Willingness to complete the Essentia Health employer-based technician training program within first 90 days of employment.
• Registered as a pharmacy technician in the state in which they will be working, physically practicing in or the state that they will be providing pharmacy services into, on or before their first day in the pharmacy (Minnesota/North Dakota locations only).
• Certified by the National Pharmacy Technician Certification Board, NHA CPhT or must obtain certification within 1 year of hire
• Must maintain registration and certification for the duration of employment.
• Ongoing continued education as required by the state Board of Pharmacy.
Essentia Health offers competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, life insurance, long-term disability, flex spending accounts, retirement plans, paid time off, and continuing education including tuition reimbursement.
To apply to this opportunity or others available at Essentia Health,
Please visit us online at www.EssentiaHealth.org/Careers
Quality Hospitality Respect Joy Justice Stewardship Teamwork
We are called to make a healthy difference in people’s lives.
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, culture, disability (physical or mental), ethnicity, familial status, gender identity or expression, genetic information, language, local Human Rights Commission activity, national origin, military service, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or public assistance status.