Phillips Total Care Pharmacy is seeking a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician to become a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist. Pharmacy Tech experience is required. Starting pay is based on experience.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Full Benefits Package is available for this position!
Covid-19 vaccination is required for this position. Must be fully vaccinated and must maintain that status.
Phillips Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.**