Experienced Medical Adminstrative
Our busy internal medicine office is looking for an experienced medical patient service specialist that can multi-task and handle a fast- paced office. Knowledge of EMR systems, eclinicalworks is a plus. Hours Mondays – Friday 7:30/8am to 3:30/4pm (paid vacation days, lunch provided at times, 401k)
Job duties include: answering phones, taking detailed messages, scheduling appointments, entering insurance data, collecting copays and balances, Good customer service skills is essential. We are looking for someone with medical experience.
Lake Forest Internal Medicine is a small, well-established, successful, internal medicine private practice located in Libertyville, Illinois. We have been in business since 20 years and are known for the great care we take with our patients and employees alike. Benefits include flexible schedule, paid time off, 401K with employer contribution.
Position Summary - Front Office Associate
Duties of this position include but not limited to:
· Responsible for working with patients to schedule in-office telehealth, and lab appointments.
· High volume of incoming phone calls, screening, scheduling
· Managing front desk checking in patients. Entering insurance information, collecting & processing copays & balance payments.
· Checking out patients, setting up follow up appointments.
· Medical records: faxes from hospitals, other practices, labs & entering in EMR patient accounts.
· Various office tasks when needed, cleaning,
Previous medical office experience of at least year.
Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
Friendly demeanor working with coworkers, patients, vendors
Abilities to handle office equipment, phone system and time management.
Contact Information: Cheryl Cahill, Practice Manager
Lake Forest Internal Medicine
1800 Hollister Drive, Suite 211
Libertyville, IL 60048