Reconstructive Orthopedics is the largest orthopedic practice located in New Jersey, but what makes us different is that we strive for quality, not quantity. Our employees are our best assets when it comes to providing exceptional orthopedic care to our patients, and it is for this reason that we are dedicated to hiring the most qualified staff to uphold our standards of care. We show a commitment to our employees by providing competitive compensation and rates, full employee benefits package, as well as opportunities to build and explore their career.
We are currently hiring for a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant to support our joint in our Northern Division offices (Medford, Moorestown and Voorhees)
We are also now offering a $500 Signing Bonus.
- Work with assigned physicians on a daily basis
- Escort patients to the exam room
- Record medical information and medications, and obtain vital signs
- Follow up on lab results
- Obtain authorization for any procedures ordered by the physician that require such.
- Answer phones and return all phone calls in a timely manner to patients
- Maintains close contact with surgical patients and facilities to make sure the surgery is a good experience for patient.
- Review and prepare the next day's assignments
- Experience with casting/bracing in an orthopedic setting a plus
- Phlebotomy certification/experience a plus
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Must be a Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (orthopedics practice experience - joint specialty preferred)
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Ability to take regular direction from physicians.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer knowledge is a must and experience with an EMR system is a plus
- Must be well spoken, friendly, and outgoing
Reconstructive Orthopedics provides medical, vision, dental, 401k, profit sharing, LTD, generous PTO, and paid holiday time.