Private practice in Toledo, Ohio seeking medical assistant for immediate hire.
$18 - $22+/hour
- Monday - Friday with Saturday options
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
1. Assist providers with patient care
2. Various clerical duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, handling patient charts, etc.)
3. Escorting patients to exam room
4. Preparing exam rooms
5. Preparing patients by obtaining histories, vitals, etc.)
6. Sterilizing and preparing instruments
8. Order and maintain exam room supplies and instruments
10. Administering injections
11. Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Consistently arrives at work, in professional attire, on time and completes all tasks within established time frame.
- Seeks appropriate tasks when primary tasks are completed and assists co-workers as needed.
- Demonstrates adaptability to expanded roles.
1+ years clinical experience
-Medical Assisting/PCT degree or diploma from an accredited school required.
-RMA, CMA, or CCMA
Toledo, Ohio 43615