INTEGRIS has the most expansive clinical network in Oklahoma that provides medical care for all ages. Our clinics embrace our mission of partnering with people to live healthy lives and our vision to be the most trusted partner for health in Oklahoma.
Come work in a positive team environment with Dr. Riddle at Family Care Edmond East. Earn great benefits including personal paid leave and retirement savings plan.
Clinic hours Monday – Friday 8a to 5p
The Medical Assistant provides direct patient care by taking vitals, patient history, venipuncture, lab, x-ray, referrals, and patient phone messages as directed by the provider and/or clinical supervisor. This position requires population specific competencies. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
The Medical Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Gathers and documents information about patient condition, which include lab values, pain levels, patient education needs, nutritional status and potential complications
* Contributes to the assessment/re-assessment of patients
* Monitors and documents patient status
* Participates in the development of the plan of care, including implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions which may include medication administration (exclusive of narcotics)
* Manages large call volume while maintaining excellent telephone etiquette
* Organizes workflow to meet patient needs in a timely manner