Experienced Medical Assistants & New Medical Assistant graduates.
$3,000 Sign on Bonus for eligible candidates!
- Full Time and Part Time Opportunities
What's In It For You?
- Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Health Savings Account/Flex Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Personal Time Off
- Long/Short Term Disability
- 403(b) Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Professional Development Opportunities (Tuition Reimbursement)
- Ticket and Entertainment Discounts
- Wellness Programs
- Up to $3,000 sign on bonus for eligible applicants
We have an energy and excitement here, a shared mission to improve the lives of others as well as our own. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
- 3 Time Top-Ranked Community Hospital in Iowa by U.S. News & World Report
- Iowa Recognition for Performance Excellence Gold Award (1st health system to receive)
- National Top 20th Percentile for Quality (8 times)
- Most Wired award winner for I.T. excellence (15 times)
- Top 1% of the nation in patient safety
- Magnet and Pathway to Excellence re-designations for nursing excellence
- High School plus additional course work up to 1 year
- AAMA, CCMA, or NCCT Medical Assistant Certification within 6 months of hire
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Compassionate and relatable communication with Patients and Co-Workers
- Experience with or ability to learn electronic documentation skills
Our elite team of Medical Assistants is growing and we want YOU to join this dynamic and exciting group while providing compassionate and highly skilled care to patients!