JOB SUMMARY If you have some experience in community or home care work and are now looking for some supervision and management experience, then the Field Supervisor role could be what you are looking for. Our Field Supervisors are responsible for a group of our clients and Care Workers within the local community.
The role takes responsibility for ensuring our clients are receiving the care and support they expect and deserve. Field based, as the name implies, you will be liaising with the client directly both at the commencement of the service and for its duration. This will involve conducting monthly visits to our clients' homes. You will also have hours as a caregiver for new clients or filling in as needed.
Service Area: Baden, Carnegie, Coraopolis, Crescent, Crafton, Imperial, Moon, North Shore, Mt Washington, Hopewell, Sewickley, Ambridge, McKees Rocks, Robinson and Greentree.
- Direct Deposit
- Weekly pay
- Paid Training/Orientation
- Ongoing Education through Home care Pulse
- PTO Time
- Sick Time
- Paid mileage
Responsibilities for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Supervisory field visits
- In-Field training
- Personal Care duties as needed/assigned
- Perform On-Call Responsibilities one week out of a month
- Act As Liaison Between Clients and Caregivers
- Other Duties as Assigned by the Owner
- Preferred CNA or 2 years of home care Experience
- Must have open availability
- Must have a car and a valid driver's License
- Must have a physical with no restrictions and 2 step tb test once hired
- Must have Covid -19 Vaccines before hire
Our Mission Statement: To improve the quality of life for those we serve