If you are a CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT with OBGYN experience looking for a FULL-TIME position in an environment that fosters and expects professional growth and excellence, we encourage you to apply to this job.
Founded over a decade ago, we are a privately owned OBGYN practice with offices in Manhattan and Brooklyn. Our entrepreneurial, patient-focused culture affords the collegiality, grassroots ingenuity, and hands-on impact on practice’s success you won't find in large, bureaucratic organizations. To attract the right talent, we offer competitive salary and a benefits package that includes an employer-sponsored health plan and a 401K plan.
POSITION SUMMARY: As a Medical Assistant you play a major role in our practice's reputation of unrivaled patient care. You take pride in providing competent and compassionate care to our patients. Your attention to detail is meticulous and your time management and organizational skills are among your key strengths. You are a skillful communicator who represents our practice with polish, grace, and professionalism. Fluency in Russian language is a plus
You are able to commute to Bay Ridge, Brooklyn and Upper East Side, Manhattan and work morning, afternoon or evening hours and 1-2 Saturdays per month.
REQUIREMENTS:· Medical Assistant Certification
· Phlebotomy Certification and Proficiency
· 3+ years of experience working as an OBGYN Medical Assistant in practice or hospital setting
· Knowledge of instruments and set up for gynecology office procedures
· Working knowledge of OSHA safety, Infection Control practices and HIPAA
· Customer service and phone etiquette skills
· Proficiency with Electronic Medical Records systems
· Professionalism, discretion and tactfulness
· Passion for organization and detail
· Time management, planning and scheduling skill