For more than a quarter of a century, Dinno Health has been a trusted provider of pharmacy services and is committed to providing the highest quality of care for each customer. Our four independent pharmacies, offer prescriptions, compounded medications and other specialty items such as medical supplies, homeopathic remedies, and a full line of vitamins and vaccines.
Our pharmacists are passionate about providing individualized care, including one-on-one counseling for prescriptions and health issues, and care coordination to ensure that prescriptions are authorized and expedited.
- Compounded Medications
- Medical Supplies
- Medicine-on-Time (trademarked)
- Health and Beauty Aids
With rapidly growing specialty and compounding markets and state-of-the-art lab facilities, we are seeking the highest caliber of personnel to assist us with providing high quality services to our patients. We are seeking a Certified Compounding Pharmacy Technician to develop and maintain skills necessary to effectively compound prescriptions.
- Effectively compounds the following (but not limited to): suspensions, powder capsules, oil capsules, troches, suppositories, creams, lotions, ointments, gels, powder preparations
- Assists pharmacist to prepare and dispense medication by receiving written prescriptions or refill requests, verifying that information is complete and accurate
- Mixes pharmaceutical preparations, fills bottles with prescribed tablets and capsules, and appropriately labels containers
- Answers questions and provides basic information to pharmacy customers on compound ingredients, dosage and storage of compounded medications
- Provides information to patients regarding readiness of compounds, mailing policies & procedures, and billing & insurance information
- Establishes and maintains patient profiles, enters prescriptions accurately, and bills insurances appropriately
- Assists in maintaining inventory of the pharmacy, including, but not limited to: labels, medication, compounding ingredients, vials, etc.
- Cleans and helps maintain equipment, work areas and glassware according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Maintains proper storage of security conditions of medications and ingredients.
- Follows established SOPs, assists with formulation development and data entry, and competence in mathematical calculations
- Develops and maintains an understanding of major compounding topics, including, but not limited to: bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), veterinary medicine, pain management, and mitochondrial disorders
- Possibly attends external professional meetings and/or trainings and interacts professionally with patients, staff and external associates