Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion. Come work for us – a family-owned, award-winning franchise -- and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer
· Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
· Work/Life Balance: Flexible full-time & part-time positions available. Shift durations start at 4-hour minimum with many 12-hour/day or overnight clients
· Work in the Community Where You Live: We serve clients who live throughout McHenry County and Barrington including Woodstock, Crystal Lake, Algonquin, Huntley, McHenry, Richmond, and Marengo
· Ability to Deliver Your Best Care: Client/Caregiver ratio 1-to-1
· Employee Recognition & Employee Referral Programs
· GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
· Free continuing education
· BrightStar Care of Barrington/McHenry County is Joint Commission Accredited
Help seniors stay safely at home during this COVID-19 pandemic. By doing this, you will help ease the burden on the healthcare system and hospitals when they need it the most. We will equip you with the necessary personal protective equipment so that you can feel confident and safe when you care for your clients. Available PPE includes gloves, surgical masks, N95 respirator masks, face shields/googles, hand sanitizer, and gowns. We are reinforcing our commitment to providing the highest quality of safety and care for clients and employees.
· Provide care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
· According to the patient’s plan of care, assist with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.