Allergy Medical Assistants
Charleston ENT & Allergy is seeking a full-time ALLERGY MEDICAL ASSISTANT to join our practice! This critical role will provide efficient and competent support for our allergy department. Our Allergy MAs are imperative for our allergy patients to get the care they need. Allergy MAs wear many hats, whether it’s in our allergy clinic, performing allergy testing, or mixing allergy vials. This person is detail-oriented and extremely organized, able to transition from working with numbers to working with people. We go above and beyond for our patients, whether it’s by traveling to various offices, taking on extra training, continuing our education, or just jumping in wherever needed. As a united team focused on one mission, we need people like YOU to continue our success!
Charleston ENT & Allergy
Charleston ENT & Allergy is the fastest growing ear, nose, throat, and allergy clinic in South Carolina. We owe our success to our TEAM because every position matters at CENTA. Every person plays a part in our success, and therefore everyone reaps the benefits. We are constantly innovating and expanding, and that affects YOU! We have countless opportunities for growth as a growing private practice. Whether it’s new departments or new offices, we are looking to reward excellence by providing new possibilities for our amazing employees. If you are reliable, caring, and passionate about health care, don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Take advantage of our transparent pay scale that includes reviews for your first two months, six months, and one year of tenure. Don’t miss out!
- Clinic opening and closing
- Performing allergy shots, and taking vitals
- Allergy treatments & vial mixing
- Calling in prescriptions
- Triaging patients and assisting physicians with patients and procedures
- Administering tympanometry exams for ear pressure
- Managing hospital consultation requests for physicians
- Floating between front and back office responsibilities as needed
- Scanning patient records and other information as necessary
- Contacting insurance companies to pre-certify tests and procedures for Physicians
- Providing excellent customer service to patients
- Other duties as assigned
Charleston ENT offers a competitive compensation package outlined above, full benefits (medical, vision, dental), 401k, PTO, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance. We are an EOE and drug and smoke free environment. Apply today!